Monday, May 21, 2007

YouTube, Podcasts, etc.

I find YouTube works best by referal only. I find most of what I come across browsing not worth spending time on, but I have been enormously entertained by some of the clips to which people have directed me, such as the one below (Thanks Anne!).

THE CHUBB CHUBBS


OR, Check out SODA MUSICAL (Thanks Carrie!)



PODCASTS: I searched on "library" in podcast.net. I tried to subscribe to the Library Channel, but the RSS feed link was broken. I did subscribe to Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks Video Library, the Johnson County Library Writer's Place Poetry Reading Series, the Kern County Law Library Self Help Workshops, and Book Voyages. Too soon in the experience, and I'm to brain dead to think of KCLS applications right now.

E-Audio. I have been using overdrive, and to a lesser extent, net library, for a long time now. I love it. I did run into some difficulty getting it to work after the installation of the new windows service pack, but the answer line folks were able to get directions for a fix from the overdrive people that worked with only minor changes.

No comments: